We are a rapidly expanding manufacturer of specialty portable machine tools with on-site field machining and heat treating services. Our products and services include numerous proprietary tools and methods, with ongoing application developments continually testing our capacity and resources. We operate in a fast paced, often changing and challenging work environment with customer applications throughout the United States as well as international markets. Candidates will be self-starters who learn quickly and readily accept new tasks and applications. Top quality of work and a positive attitude are essential characteristics we are looking at for the Electrical Assembly Technician position.
Successful candidates will have the:
- Ability to interpret/read prints and electric schematics and follow work instructions
- Commitment to quality and ability to maintain good work ethic, positive attitude, effective practices in unsupervised as well as team-oriented positions
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, co-workers, and related personnel in order to communicate needs and resolve problems
- Basic understanding and experience with Electricity (Volts, ohms, amps)
- Route, solder and connect wires and cables to individual components, connectors, terminals, etc.
- Inspect, test and calibrate electronic equipment
Successful candidates will also be:
- In good physical shape and able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Background check and drug screen required
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Able and ready to complete all tasks assigned
- Detail oriented
- Willing to work overtime if required
Pay commensurate with experience and capabilities. We offer an excellent benefit package including 401k plan, medical-dental-life insurance, short-term disability, paid vacation, and opportunities for advancement.
Interested applicants can send your resume to Paul Ruhlach, firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 651-388-7117 to get the conversation started.